In contemporary times, the world has never been affected by a catastrophic pandemic disease like the one it is facing now. Covid-19 has affected almost every country in the world and it’s still spreading.
Your donation will help cope up with the disease challenges in the helpless communities of Uganda in the following ways;
- It will help to send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to refugees’ camps and remote areas.
- It will help buy masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to health centers more especially those serving the underserved communities
- It will help in delivering essential items including food and water to impoverished families and older individuals in quarantined areas, refugee camps, and rural areas.
- It will help in feeding children in boarding schools and orphans that rely only on school’s meals as their source of nutrition
- It will help in increasing the awareness of the value of cleanliness, hygienic and other preventive measures to Covid-19